If you want to eat out but like to watch your budget, then try these different specials being offered at chain restauants in our area:
* Applebees Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 10750 U.S. 41 N., Naples, has two dinners for $20 and lunches that start at $5.99.
* Bob Evans, 2570 Northbrooke Plaza Drive, Naples, has 30 meals for $5.99 and family-to-go meals that is enough for three to four people for $10.99.
* Cheesecake Factory, 2090 U.S. 41 N., Naples, is offering small plates from $3.95 to $6.95.
* Denny’s lets you build your own Grand Slam with 17 items to choose from for $5.99. Sign up for the Real Breakfast Club and get special discounts.
* Hooters, 3625 Gateway Lane, Naples, has 10 pieces of boneless wings with fries for $5.99 on Wednesdays.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4910 U.S. 41 N., Naples, is offering a six ounce sirloin steak dinner for $9.95. Includes a salad, baked potato and bread.
* PF Chang’s China Bistro, 10840 U.S. 41 N., Naples, has a four course dinner for two that includes soup, a starter, entree and mini dessert for $39.95 and is offering its regular classics for $9.95.
* Ruby Tuesday, 8777 U.S. 41 N., Naples, has a burger and unlimited fries starting at $5.99.
* TGI Fridays, 2110 U.S. 41 N., Naples, has a “Bring Your Own Buddy” special with $5 off your bill for each buddy you bring to eat with you.
* Uno Chicago Grill, 2380 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, is offering four different dishes with lobster at $13 each.
* Wendy’s has three sandwiches at $.99 each. If you add fries and a drink it comes to $3.