Anatomy of an Election; and the Future of the U.S.A.!
Now that the dust has settled, it is time to examine the anatomy of the recent presidential election and its future consequences, from my conservative point of view.
The following is a summary of the factions that influenced the election outcome; and their views, actions or in-actions, respectively:
1. “My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”.
A conservative philosophy but profoundly stated by J. F. Kennedy, a Liberal Democrat in his presidential inaugural address; circa 1961.
Advocates voted for Romney.
2. Ask not what you can do for America, but rather ask what America can do for you.
Paraphrase of Obama’s entitlement philosophy and speeches; circa 2007-2012.
Advocates voted for Obama.
3. Those persons who were undecided, uninformed about the issues and facts and their impact; or were apathetic about protecting original American values and the Constitution of the United States of America.
These “undecided” did Not vote; but it was an inaction against America.
4. Obama, you can do no wrong; we will not offend you or lead you to answer for anything you say or do, now or forever after.
The main stream media, whose actions are evidenced by independent sources and verified by televised interviews. “Journalists “who hid their bias and disgraced their profession by not vetting Obama, his radical friends, associates; and especially those that were in his administration. Liberal “journalists” kept Americans from knowing the real Obama which is one reason fact-checking websites are proliferating.
Now let’s look to the future that will prove that the actions of the administration of 2008-2016 will be so detrimental to America; and that the later three factions will regret their support and blind trust of their 2012 decisions. These factions will emerge and be awakened to the horror of the consequences of an inept president, his administration and radical “counselors/czars”. Obama’s administration will put America in bankruptcy, significantly curb economic initiative and growth, cripple our ability to be energy free; and put America at great risk from those who wage war on America.
Let me count the ways that the factions will be enlightened, just as several major newspapers have been, by withdrawing their 2008 endorsement of Obama, including the Naples Daily News this year:
• The burden of taxes and penalties from the effects of The “Affordable” Healthcare Act will crush our small businesses and put economic pressure on all levels of income.
• Inflation will go beyond food, fuel, and health insurance. There will a rise in prices on all goods and services we all “need” because all businesses need to cover their costs to stay in operation. Our “wants” will have to take second place to our financial survival.
• Private environmental groups and the Federal EPA will force us to be dependent on foreign oil and make the USA vulnerable to our adversaries. Our technical solutions to a long range effective energy program will be frustrated and the Department of Energy will falter in establishing an energy policy that government has failed to accomplish for some 40 years.
• There will emerge an underground economy to disguise income or employment to avoid taxes and penalties; just as the Europeans have been doing, thereby putting further stress on government revenue, deficits and debt.
• Obama’s abuse of the Executive Order to circumvent the Congress and the system of the checks and balances afforded under the Constitution will allow Obama to create a “dictatorship” not a republic or a democracy.
• Imminently we shall see the Libyan abomination unfold that caused the loss to American lives. Then the result of a video and audio that captured some “private arrangement” that Obama made with Russia “when” he gets re-elected.
You think this is too gloomy? Well step back just a little and ask yourself in your own personal micro-economic world: Can you spend more money than you have? Will your debt be payable when you are called to repay your loans? Do you want your life controlled by government? Right now you may not comprehend the consequences of a second Obama’s “reign of power” but you will feel it in your personal lives as the next four years unfold!
On a positive note, I do believe that Americans, as they always have done, will rise to the occasion, see the light and fight for what our troops have died to protect: a Free America that affords opportunity and fosters individual initiative for those that want to work and earn a better way of life. Americans will be a more informed and alert citizenry in the next election.