A Bazarro World?
If you can be honest with yourself, you will admit that there are many things in your sphere of humanity that are too outrageous to believe as being real or in fact, happening!
It matters not what your political persuasion, religious beliefs, or your logical expertise; craziness is around; all of us. But how do we cope with this insanity, this Bazarro behavior?
I wish I had a good answer; but only the observations and questions that ensue from such mysterious behavior. Perhaps you can summon some counteraction before we are all doomed to accept Bazarro behavior as the norm!
Let me start with some observations of those things I feel defy understanding, that are mysterious in there nature, conjure an aura of disbelief. Let’s also consider those people who disappoint us who deserve more from our support and encouragement.
• If one person is offended a law is enacted to govern 300 million citizens
• Voting for a law without reading it or worse, not understanding it; i.e. healthcare
• Illegal immigrants demanding rights afforded only to USA citizens
• Muslims demanding Sharia Law be the law that governs them in the USA
• Nancy Pelosi’s outlandish statements, whenever she speaks; without shame
• Harry Reid speaking as though he knows what he is saying; without a conscientious
• John Boehner who cannot get his act together or perform to our expectations
• John McCain whose platform was high; but his performance less than desired by his supporters
• Radical Muslims who profess to be pious but kill innocent people in the name of their God
• Muslims who silently admit these radicals are evil; yet are afraid to openly speak out and help eradicate the evil doers from harming innocent people
• Opting for abortion rather than allowing adoption of an infant to deserving persons who will love and care for the infant
Defying Humanitarian Efforts:
• Giving a hand out, rather than a hand up to beneficiaries who then abuse the system that helps them
• Lacking enough safeguards to prevent fraudulent claims and to subsequently punish Welfare and Medicaid thieves
Defying the Nations Trust:
• Barack Obama who lacks leadership; and contradicts himself, relentlessly
• Journalists who betray their code of ethics and disguise their biased reporting
• George Bush did great protecting us from terrorists; but failed us economically
• Foreign aid to our “enemies” is condoned; even though these countries hate us and work against us
• Eric Holder dancing around his failings and avoiding accountability
• Congresspersons who blatantly lie to cover up misdeeds; with impunity
• Covering up or delaying explanations and accountability for the fiasco of Benghazi, NSA and the infamous IRS scandals
• The public that does not show enough outrage to demand justice for this dastardly conduct of Government officials
What has this country come to when reason and justice takes a back seat to that which is evil, irresponsible and selfish conduct?
What was honorable, morally correct and had social value seems to have been misdirected over the past several generations. We cannot as a nation help every worthy cause in the world because the price we pay is too high: shedding the blood of our courageous military.
We must resolve to get back to ethical and moral standards and family values if we are to survive as a nation. We need to re-establish civilized behavior and etiquette as the norm that will afford us some opportunity to be a great country again. I would hope you agree?