26yearsonmarco writes:

Quote from HERR DUMMKOPFFFFF:

"But for the stability of our world it is the best solution. Even a man like Hugo Chavez was a factor of stability."

Here is his hero obamee's plan to stabilize the unbelievers in our once Free Country:

26yearsonmarco writes:

This is a great read for those amoung us who "Fail to Study History, and are Doomed to Repaeat It":

1Paradiselost writes:

You ladies are losers who just have nothing better to do. My God, Get a life, find a boyfriend, go boating, Do something.

Real solid journalism... Breitbart, The World Tribune & The Washington Examiner. Right wing trash and your the people spreading the garbage.

And your not even on the payroll, that's just plain dumb!

Myself I'll be day trading today. So while your crying the blues in your pillow, others are taking advantage of life's opportunities by learning how to play the game!

I'm counting the days until I leave for my summer property. Where people don't cry like you losers. Where people know how to get off their best intentions.

What a waist of life, people who wallow in their own self pity. Try turning a negative into a positive and do something for your families, and stop complaining.

No_more_cyber_bullying (Inactive) writes:

1P,

Why wait for summer to go to your imaginary summer property, you can take Klaus out of his rental along with you and the both of you could be happy year long. Oh,I forgot Klaus/Klabautermann
has the bottom of his ship to return to.

Please invite Sean Penn along with the both of you so you can all mourn the passing of Chavez

1Paradiselost writes:

See... you prove my point, your an ignorant person who speaks before knowing all the facts.

Look above and see my comment about Chavez.

26yearsonmarco writes:

1P,

I think you have just clarified the difference between True Americans, and Liberal Americans, such as yourself.

True Americans study history and appreciate the values our Founding Fathers instilled upon us, and have sworn to live by, and fight for them, for the sake of our children and grandchildren.

Liberal Americans, like you, could care less about these values, and are determined to see America become something that you consider a better system, that serves your needs only.

I also day trade, but I am watching Gold, because it will be the first thing to rise as a result of your hero’s plan to destroy our reputation as a Nation the World has always relied on.

1Paradiselost writes:

Your idea of America is being the policeman of the world. We as a people can't afford that type of America.

Your two unfunded wars is the reason why this country's national debt is so out of control. It's time for people like you to pay the credit card.

Going out on a drunkards binge then asking the bartender to pick up your tab is wrong!

No_more_cyber_bullying (Inactive) writes:

1P,

Hitler, Chavez, Castro, all promised the common folks a utopia at the expense of those who had achieved those results.

Who is going to pay for Obama's promises?

26yearsonmarco writes:

in response to 1Paradiselost:

I do not want our once Great Country to be the policeman of the World any more than you do, and we need to stop sacrificing our Troops, and handle any and all foreign terrorist related issues with all the new technology we have developed over the years, such as the Neutron Bomb and Drones, for example.

In fact, I did everything I could through my political connections to President Bush, to discourage the invasion of Iraq. First, Husain was willing to go away for $$$, and second, sources from Iraq predicted there would be a major problem if the three factions that Husain separated, and who hate each other, were allowed to be in the same sections of the country at the same time, all “you know what” would break out, and guess what, it did, and is still happening.

PS: I do not drink.

RayNetherwood writes:

Can't stop laughing. Klauschen et al. should write for a third-world banana republic "sit com" .... lead character "I am not a dictator DICTATOR ODUMDUM."

We're in trouble, need to redo the tax system and REDUCE SPENDING!!! Hard to do now in our entitlement Nation.

1Paradiselost writes:

in response to RayNetherwood:

Do you feel that Social Security is an Entitlement?

What programs do you feel are entitlements?

How would you change in the federal tax system?

26yearsonmarco writes:

1P,

Yes, I feel social security is the only "entitlement" I want since I paid into it since the age of 14, when I started working, and paying into it.

As far as changing the tax system, I believe this Q&A session with Steve Forbes provides the best answers:

26yearsonmarco writes:

in response to GorchFock:

WRONG, HERR DUNCEKOPFFFFF:

I guess you never heard of anyone attending college via night school after H.S.

Stop butting into my blogs with 1P, and go back to school yourself, and learn how to write in English.

No_more_cyber_bullying (Inactive) writes:

26,

What would 1P or Klaus say to Pres. Licoln? Would they call him dummy or idiot? One year of formal education.

These two "self annointed historians" can write about what others have experienced without a shred of something which is foreign to themselves, common sense.

Calling others idiots, fools or uneducated is their way of building their own egos. Something they attempt to do, relentlessly, in
their blogs. If they can't beat you with rational discussion, they try to wear you down with threats and belittlement. The method most commonly used by the liberal democrat.

1Paradiselost writes:

Klaus... I hate to agree with 26 but you can have a job when your 14 years old. In the state I came from your parents sign "Working Papers".

This allows minors under the age of 18 to work while going to school.

26 said.... "Yes, I feel Social Security is the only "entitlement" I want since I paid into it since the age of 14".

I hate to say it, but I agree with you again 26! You paid into S/S you should see a return on your "Investment"! That is how the program was set up.

Social Security had been in effect since 1936, it works!

What we need is our politicians to stop raiding the S/S trust fund!

No_more_cyber_bullying (Inactive) writes:

OMG, 1P a sign common sense along with facts. How refreshing!

26yearsonmarco writes:

in response to 1Paradiselost:

This allows minors under the age of 18 to work while going to school.

Social Security had been in effect since 1936, it works!

What we need is our politicians to stop raiding the S/S trust fund!

1P,

There is no reason why you have to apologize for agreeing with me on issues that just make common sense, and it’s too bad the Politicos in D.C. can’t do the same thing.

Believe it or not, I do have friends that think like you, but we also manage to agree on some issues.

After the beating Rand Paul took today from Republicans for his filibuster on drone attacks on Americans, and learning that 13 Republicans voted for Brennan as the CIA Director, I am registering as an Independent.

26yearsonmarco writes:

The scariest part of this article is the fact that these people are eligible to vote:

How many times have you heard a retired NYC Union school teacher sitting around on their Fat Pensions, brag about the system they worked in??

I can remember a couple of them ranting, at a meeting hosted by Jane Watt of the Charter School, about how the NYC system allowed for a higher level of diversity.

As far as education was concerned, forgetaboutit.