26yearsonmarco writes:

in response to WMissow:

Instead of sending troops over or do any bombing ourselves. I would suggest giving both sides short range bombs and weapons and let them bomb each other into oblivion.

I think they call it killing two birds with one stone.

TEN FOUR

August8 writes:

Dump our leader for one that can run a Country and is 'not' a community organizer.
I would say his 'chickens have come home to roost?'

WMissow writes:

August8,

Did you say leader, what leader, I do not see a leader?

26yearsonmarco writes:

in response to WMissow:

August8,

Did you say leader, what leader, I do not see a leader?

He is leading us alright, right down the tubes.

26yearsonmarco writes:

I'M MOVING TO MEXICO

Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Pena Nieto, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need or want, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to all government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, I'll put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration and parade on July 4th. I do not want to hear any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me, my Country or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps and snap cards.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Nieto won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.
You're the man Barrack!!!

WMissow writes:

While you are at it Barrack please have them let me know when they are serving Chihuahua for dinner.

I want to be like you!

26yearsonmarco writes:

This is a must watch, because this is in process now.

Help Stop it !!!

You are urged to see, hear and forward this before it disappears:

Konfuzius writes:

All the bloggers above are W. Bush fan. What tells you that? They learn their lessons.

August8 writes:

in response to WMissow:

August8,

Did you say leader, what leader, I do not see a leader?

Now watch, he's called Hillary in to the frey and he's getting Putin to let him sneak out the back door, this is incredable.

WMissow writes:

We are dealing with Putin and believing that we can trust the Russians. Dumber than dumb and then some.

The next question is what is Obama giving up or doing another wink and handshake for? We shall see.

26yearsonmarco writes:

I am looking for suggestions for something to watch at 9pm tonight instead of the "Great One.

I'm thinking about "Who do you think you are?" or "Covert Afairs".

Any other thoughts???

August8 writes:

in response to 26yearsonmarco:

I'm thinking about "Who do you think you are?" or "Covert Afairs".

Any other thoughts???

Yes, there is a huge show on nitting on another cable channel ( 75 ), then when this worm is finsihed you can return to Fox, they speak the facts.

August8 writes: