Web Search powered by Yahoo! SEARCH
"That the fund raiser is not only for the Marco Academy as one has been made to believe but for Florida Charter Schools in general."
According to Gunga Jane:
For a $250--, in Miami: "You are cordially invited to join us for a luncheon with guest speakers Michelle Rhee and Former Governor Jeb Bush."
So do you believe:
1. Jeb and Michelle do show up in the flesh hug Gunga Jane & schmooze with diners.
2. Jeb and Michelle send hearty video greetings projected on a large screen.
3. Jeb and Michelle send abbreviated congratulatory telegram to Gunga Jane.
4. Jeb and Michelle fail to show, but Fedex to educational leadership PhD Pellant personal DNA samples.
5. A pair of South Beach Jeb and Michelle impersonators show up to regale the diners with off-color educational humor.
Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.
Username * Don't have an account? Sign up for a new account
Password * Can't remember? Reset your password
Comments can be shared on
Add both options by connecting your profiles.
Feels Like: 69°
Feels Like: 77°
Feels Like: 70°
View popular webcams in our area.
Sign up to read an electronic replica of the Marco Eagle newspaper.
Get your local news anywhere you go from the Marco Eagle. Download app »
See photos from local anglers with their biggest catch of the day. Submit your photos.
Our radar shows current conditions and possible severe weather.