Web Search powered by Yahoo! SEARCH
TheTeabaggers really bore me....There is a god, and he's gonna punish you unless... There is no global warming, these temperature swings, and "climate changes" are normal... Obama is a Muslim, and doesn't know how many states there are... He isn’t an American.
Really the rhetoric, lies and perpetual stupidity is getting boring.The next thing we will hear from these Kool-Aid drinkers, is that the world is flat, and the sun orbits the earth.. carbon emissions and toxic waste don’t present problems for us and that taxing the richest 2% of this country at a lower rate than the other 98% “makes sense”…
Listen to what the president said, and work for a better America,. Take your fingers out of your ears, and stop shouting into the wind, climb out of your holes, get a life, and work to try and follow his vision of an equitably taxed country, which works to keep jobs here, re-educate our work force, and stop subsidizing industries which pollute and rake in BILLIONS in “PROFITS” each year. Try and focus here... I mean really....REALLY??
Small minds know nothing but how to criticize by lies, innuendo and half-truths. Boring, it is getting really boring. The remarkable thing is that TheTeabaggers actually seem to have an IQ high enough to turn on a computer, and then, even more surprising, are able to type something... remarkable, just remarkable.
Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.
Username * Don't have an account? Sign up for a new account
Password * Can't remember? Reset your password
Comments can be shared on
Add both options by connecting your profiles.
Feels Like: 90°
Feels Like: 73°
Share your photos and videos with our online community. Take a look »
View a webcam of the Judge S.S. Jolley Bridge and other places on Marco Island.
Sign up to read an electronic replica of the Marco Eagle newspaper.
Get your local news anywhere you go from the Marco Eagle. Download app »
See photos from local anglers with their biggest catch of the day. Submit your photos.
Our radar shows current conditions and possible severe weather.