Web Search powered by Yahoo! SEARCH
An additional thought. By construction an underground parking area the Marriott would take care of several problem that has definitely become a sore spot with the residents.
1. No need for the additional structure that would interfere with neighboring residents, quite, pleasurable, enjoyment of their property.
2. The need for a bridge over Collier would not exist if access to the underground lot was allowed thru a tunnel from the west side of the property.
3. This tunnel would eliminate traffic interference of parking attendants having to run across Collier Blvd. the same as a bridge would.
4. The character of Collier Blvd would not be interfered by the appearance of a parking garage.
5. The Marriott and Mass Mutual would not be going back on their agreement as to not build a structure on the east side of their property.
6. The Marriott and Mass Mutual would maintain a "good neighbor relationship" with the people of Marco Island.
Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.
Username * Don't have an account? Sign up for a new account
Password * Can't remember? Reset your password
Comments can be shared on
Add both options by connecting your profiles.
Feels Like: 85°
Feels Like: 71°
Feels Like: 83°
View popular webcams in our area.
Sign up to read an electronic replica of the Marco Eagle newspaper.
Get your local news anywhere you go from the Marco Eagle. Download app »
See photos from local anglers with their biggest catch of the day. Submit your photos.
Our radar shows current conditions and possible severe weather.