Web Search powered by Yahoo! SEARCH
"With a “bronze plan,” the insurance will cover 60 percent of health care costs, while the person enrolled is responsible for paying the remaining 40 percent. The bronze plan has the least generous coverage and more out-of-pocket costs, so consumers will have lower monthly premiums."
What a great idea. With this plan America is one of the top social health care provider. Great job Mr. President.
Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.
Username * Don't have an account? Sign up for a new account
Password * Can't remember? Reset your password
Comments can be shared on
Add both options by connecting your profiles.
Feels Like: 74°
Feels Like: 77°
Feels Like: 73°
View popular webcams in our area.
Sign up to read an electronic replica of the Marco Eagle newspaper.
Get your local news anywhere you go from the Marco Eagle. Download app »
See photos from local anglers with their biggest catch of the day. Submit your photos.
Our radar shows current conditions and possible severe weather.