The Southwest Florida region will continue to see partly cloudy skies, with lingering showers and storms.
Latest Weather Conditions
- LATEST: Current conditions and the forecast
- LATEST: National Hurricane Center
- LATEST: Weather Underground's Tropical Center
- RADAR: Take a look at the latest radar map out of Miami
- FORECAST: Complete local forecast for Naples
- RADAR: Take a look at the latest Florida radar map
- WEB CAMS: Southwest Florida web cams
The National Weather Service predicts a 50 percent chance of rain Sunday, with a chance of thunderstorms before midnight. The day is expected to bring a high of 89 degrees, and a low of 73.
Calm winds will be out of the north-northwest at 5 to 10 mph throughout the day, and the relative humidity will fluctuate between 70 percent to 85 percent.
Monday is expected to bring a low of 73, and a high of 86 degrees. Forecasters predict scattered thunderstorms for the next several days.