Tropical Storm Fay - Multimedia
- VIDEO: Immokalee faces Fay
- VIDEO: Fay in Everglades City
- VIDEO: Fay's ride in Lee County
- VIDEO: Studio 55: After Fay Edition
- VIDEO: Raw Video: Fay in San Carlos Park
- VIDEO: Raw Video: Fay Flooding, Damage
- VIDEO: Raw Video: After TS Fay
- VIDEO: Raw Video: Kiteboarder in Naples
- PHOTOS: Tropical Storm Fay: Tuesday
- PHOTOS: User-submitted photos of Tropical Storm Fay
- PHOTOS: User-submitted photos of Tropical Storm Fay via Participate
- VIDEO: Community Prepares for Fay
- PHOTOS: Tropical Storm Fay: Monday
- PHOTOS: Tropical Storm Fay: Sunday
- BLOG: Read live updates on Tropical Storm Fay
- SUBMIT YOUR STUFF: Submit your Tropical Storm Fay photos & video
NAPLES — All Collier County public schools will open on Wednesday morning.
The district said Tuesday afternoon the schools are safe and ready to welcome students back.
A decision on the need to make up the missed hurricane day will be made at a later date.
The school year was supposed to start today but was postponed by Tropical Storm Fay.