Bet you never thought you could learn to juggle at a museum. You can, at the Jay and Patty Baker Naples Museum of Art, 4822 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Naples, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2009.
The museum is celebrating the tenth anniversary of its groundbreaking with a free-admission day and all the fun kids can handle:
* juggling clows 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
* bilingual story telling 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
* a treasure hunt for art
* face painting n party games and — mmmm! — birthday cupcakes
* hands-on activities, such as making birthday hats and cards n guided tours of the museum at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
* the piece de resistance, a Nintendo Wii raffle drawing
It’s free. It’s fun. It’s from 10 a.m. t o 4 p.m.