Treating Haitian earthquake victims
Naples-based Hope for Haiti delivers medial care ...
With more than 75,000 pounds of medical supplies already on the ground, Hope for Haiti is now asking for food donations to help the survivors of the Jan. 12 earthquake.
Hope for Haiti president JoAnne Kuehner said the group needs food such as MRE’s (disaster ready meals) or freeze dried meals, but not canned goods.
Donations can be dropped off at the group’s office, 1042 Sixth Ave. N., Naples.
For more on Hope for Haiti visit www.hopeforhaiti.com.
- ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE: Major quake hits Haiti; many casualties expected
- PHOTOS: Haiti Earthquake
- VIDEOS: Haiti Earthquake
- INTERACTIVE: Earthquakes - causes and consequences
- INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: Haiti earthquake
- SPECIAL SECTION: Get more coverage of the Haiti earthquake relief efforts in our special section
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Hope for Haiti
- Mission of Hope - Haiti
- American Red Cross
- Text "HAITI" to 90999 to donate $10 to Red Cross relief efforts in Haiti
- World Harvest Mission
- Catholic Relief Services
- Contact Nesly Loute of the Haitian American Association of Southwest Florida at email@example.com or (239) 601-2023.
- Contact Angie Valentini of Helps Outreach at 239-273-2258 or visit them at 2025 J&C Boulevard in Naples.
- Text YELE to 501 501 and 5 dollars will go toward Wyclef Jean's Yele.org Haiti earthquake relief fund
- Americans concerned about family in Haiti can call the U.S. State Dept. for info: 1-888-407-4747