9114 Strada Place, Naples, FL
NAPLES — The Collier County Sheriff’s Office released another report on Monday filed by a woman who believes she was drugged while out with friends at the Blue Martini in North Naples.
The 30-year-old New York City woman told investigators that Saturday she was celebrating with friends at the Blue Martini, 9114 Strada Place.
The woman told deputies the group left Blue Martini and headed to another bar -- which she didn’t remember the name of -- and that she suddenly felt light-headed and fainted, the report said.
According to the report, the woman’s friends drove her to NCH North Collier for treatment.
She told deputies it felt different than passing out from drinking.
The case was classified as a "suspicious incident."
About 50 people have filed similar reports with the Sheriff’s Office about blacking out after having a couple of drinks at the Mercato restaurant. Most of the reports were filed after the Daily News published a story about the accusations on March 4.
Two customers have also made similar reports to the Sheriff’s Office claiming they blacked out after having drinks at two other Mercato restaurants, Piola and McCormick & Schmicks Seafood Restaurant.
The Sheriff’s Office is investigating all of the accusations.
BLUE MARTINI STORIES & DOCUMENTS
- VIDEO: Experts weigh in on Blue Martini reports
- 11 more report drugging allegations at Blue Martini
- VIDEO: Blue Martini investigation grows to 37 reports, no answers though
- Brent Batten: Independent Blue Martini probe takes a wrong turn
- Former Blue Martini waitress claims to be victim of spiked drink; suspects bartenders
- Over two dozen Blue Martini customers come forward to share their black-out stories
- Four more who think they were drugged at Blue Martini come forward
- Collier Sheriff’s Office investigating Blue Martini again after receiving 14 more complaints
- Former Blue Martini bartender: 'People are overindulging in booze'
- Women report sudden blackouts at popular Naples hangout, Blue Martini
- DOCUMENT: Collier County Sheriff's Office report: Cynthia Kathryn Booker-Gatz (.pdf)
- DOCUMENT: Collier County Sheriff's Office report: Anne Marie Contieri (.pdf)
- DOCUMENT: Collier County Sheriff's Office report: Unidentified Person (.pdf)