Marco Island Fire/Rescue responds to gas leak

— At 10:30 a.m., Monday, Marco Island Fire Rescue received a call of a gas leak at 1455 Collingswood Ct. It was relayed that a gas line to a 500 gallon underground gas tank had been accidently cut. Fire Rescue crews used water to disperse the gas until the line could be shut off.

© 2011 marconews.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

  • Discuss
  • Print

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features