NAPLES — A Cape Coral man is accused of sexually attacking three girls under the age of 17, including two girls who lived with him.
Julio Ceaser Martinez, 35, of the 200 block of Northeast 14th Place, was arrested Tuesday by Collier deputies on six counts of sexual battery on a victim under 12; one count of sexual battery on a victim 12 years old or older; and one count of lewd and lascivious molestation on a victim under 12.
Deputies say the incidents occurred in Immokalee in 2006 and 2007.
According to reports, all three girls were interviewed by a specialist at the Children’s Advocacy Center over a period of several weeks. They were qualified on knowing the difference between the truth and a lie. They each agreed to tell the truth about the incidents that occurred with Martinez.
One minor told deputies that Martinez had moved into her home with her family in 2006. She said about a week after Thanksgiving was when he began inappropriately touching her.
She also told deputies that another incident occurred a year later when she woke up to Martinez having sexual intercourse with her.
Deputies were informed by a second minor that she had been left alone in the backyard with Martinez when he took her into the shed and sexually assaulted her. It wasn’t until someone came outside calling their names that he stopped.
During an interview with the third minor, she revealed that Martinez had also taken her into the shed on more than one occasion, forcing her to perform several sexual acts with him. She told deputies that during these incidents Martinez hurt her.
When deputies questioned Martinez about the incidents, he denied touching the girls and stated that they were told to make up the story to get rid of him.