Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. THESE CEOS GOT MORE THAN THEIR COMPANIES PAID IN U.S. TAXES: AT&T, Boeing and Citigroup are among 26 companies noted in a liberal-leaning think tank's report.
2. THE RUNNING MATE'S JOB: SELL HIS BOSS: Biden and Ryan are also proving adept at their other task: tearing down the other's No. 1.
3. HOW FELIX HERNANDEZ CAPS HIS PERFECT-GAME STYLE: The Seattle ace wears his hat crooked, and many of his pitches aren't very straight, either.
4. THE TABLET WAR IS STILL ONE-SIDED: The Galaxy Note 10.1 is on sale, but AP reviewer Peter Svensson says you're still better off with an iPad.
5. WHY THE WEST NILE OUTBREAK IN DALLAS IS SO WORRISOME: It's the deadliest in the US, and aerial spraying starts soon.
6. A STARK WARNING FOR FAMILY CAREGIVERS: AARP says they too often put off their own doctor visits, deplete savings and cut back working hours.
7. HOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR KID COMES HOME SAFE FROM A SOLO FLIGHT: AP airlines writers' tips after United loses tracks of a child: Book a nonstop flight and pack paperwork, cellphone, snacks and cash.
8. PENN STATE OFFICIALS FACE CHARGES, BUT NOT ITS EX-PRESIDENT: The university's athletic director and retired vice president head to court today, but Graham Spanier has so far avoided criminal charges.
9. WHAT'S NEXT FOR WIKILEAKS FOUNDER: Ecuador's about to say whether Julian Assange, accused of sexual misconduct, gets asylum.
10. FIFTY SHADES OF BATHROOM FIXTURES: "Grey" mania goes mainstream: Classical music, Etsy bondage crafts and beyond.
■ TODAY AND EVERY DAY: Click here for links to recent arrest reports and mug shots in Collier and Lee counties.
■ COMPLETE LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS: See who won and lost in Tuesday's primary election in Collier and Lee counties.