Daily News staff
1. A hot-air balloon festival is scheduled for what area in April?
b. Bonita Springs
2. Will this be the first time for a balloon festival in Collier County?
3. Which Naples adult day care center was in danger of losing its lease — only to have it extended for another year by the investment buyer who purchased the building?
a. Care Club of Collier County
c. Ardent Manor
4. Which satellite TV company settled its dispute with Waterman Broadcasting to allow subscribers to continue to receive stations ABC-7 and NBC-2?
a. DISH Network
5. Dave Wannstedt, of Naples, a former college and NFL head coach, has accepted the position as defensive coordinator with what team?
a. University of Miami Hurricanes
b. Buffalo Bills
c. University of Florida Gators
6. The Collier County Supervisor of Elections Office is adding what service for voters?
a. additional early voting
b. smart phone app
c. online registration
7. Student enrollment is _ at the North Naples Fire Academy?a. up
8. Traffic fatalities for 2011 were:
a. up Collier, down in Lee
b. down in Collier, up in Lee
c. the same as last year in both counties
9. A judge ruled Florida's Stand Your Ground law means what in a local teen fight/fatal stabbing case?
a. charges are dropped
b. charges may proceed
c. there will be no impact at all
10. A contest for cooks of what specialty was planned for the Collier County Fair Grounds?
a. swamp cabbage
Answers: 1.c 2.b 3.a 4.a 5.b 6.b 7.c 8.b 9.a 10.b