Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. Florida's May unemployment numbers set for release: State labor officials are hopeful that a downward trend continues today when they release the latest numbers.
2. World stocks rise amid hopes for central bank help: World stock markets rose Friday amid expectations that central banks will act to prevent the outcome of Greece's election this weekend from destabilizing the global economy.
3. If Greece drops euro, it could hit Americans in their wallets: A worse-case scenario includes runs on Europe's banks, falling U.S. stocks and governments defaulting on their debt.
4. Obama proposes new air quality standards: The proposal to reduce the amount of soot in the air might spark an election-year backlash from Republicans.
5. FACT CHECK: Where Obama, Romney missed mark: President Barack Obama accused Republicans of paying for wars "on the nation's credit card" even though he has used the same plastic for the same purpose, and for many others. Mitt Romney defied logic and statistics in claiming the huge stimulus package did not create private-sector jobs.
6. China sending first woman in space to test module: China will send its first woman into space Saturday along with two other astronauts to work on a temporary space station for about a week, in a key step toward becoming the only third nation to set up a permanent base in orbit.
7. Middle-income family spends $235,000 to raise baby: For $235,000, you could indulge in a shiny new Ferrari — or raise a child for 17 years.
8. Sandusky prosecution brings 8th accuser to stand, trial resumes Monday: Jurors in Jerry Sandusky's case were told Thursday the trial would not resume until next week after prosecutors finished calling to the stand eight young men who claimed the former Penn State assistant coach sexually abused them when they were children.
9. NBA finals: Heat survive Thunder's late rally to even series: LeBron James scored 32 points and hit the clinching free throws with 7 seconds left, Dwyane Wade added 24 points and the Miami Heat claimed home-court advantage in the NBA Finals by beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 100-96 in Game 2 on Thursday night. Game 3 is is Sunday in Miami.
10. Zoomers Family Amusement Park opens today: Today, Zoomers finally opens to the public, offering bumper boats, a Tilt-a-Whirl, go-karts, mini golf, children's midway games, a family roller coaster — and much more.