Estero garage fire started by battery charger

A fire that erupted inside an Estero garage late Monday was caused by a Smart Car battery charger, fire officials said.

Estero Fire Rescue crews were called to a blaze in a garage on Montessa Court around 9:30 p.m. Firefighters were able to stop the fire before it engulfed the home, saving the main living quarters.

Read the NBC-2 story

© 2012 marconews.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

  • Discuss
  • Print

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features