2 displaced by apartment fire in Naples Bath and Tennis Club

Two people were displaced during an early morning fire Wednesday in an apartment at the Naples Bath and Tennis Club.

Charles Bacon/North Naples Fire District

Two people were displaced during an early morning fire Wednesday in an apartment at the Naples Bath and Tennis Club.

Employees of Greenling Roofing Inc. fix roof damage, resulting from an early morning fire inside an apartment at the Naples Bath and Tennis Club at 1810 to 1830 Bald Eagle Drive on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012, in Naples.

Photo by DANIA MAXWELL, NAPLES DAILY NEWS // Buy this photo

Employees of Greenling Roofing Inc. fix roof damage, resulting from an early morning fire inside an apartment at the Naples Bath and Tennis Club at 1810 to 1830 Bald Eagle Drive on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012, in Naples.

— Two people were displaced during an early morning fire in an apartment at the Naples Bath and Tennis Club.

The fire started about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday on the top floor of the building, 1820 Bald Eagle Drive, in a vacant unit where they believe a resident lives seasonally, according to the North Naples Fire Department.

Battalion Chief Marvin Steffen says the fire is very similar to a fire at the same apartment complex that occurred in May, NBC2 reports.

© 2012 marconews.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

  • Discuss
  • Print

Related Stories

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features