Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. A DIFFERENT KIND OF SEPT. 11. For the first time, elected officials won't speak at ground zero ceremony.
2. WE REMEMBER. 9/11 ceremonies today in Golden Gate, Bonita Springs and East Naples.
3. DEBATE SURROUNDS ANNUAL $60M COST OF 9/11 MEMORIAL. NYC mayor says the price is necessary for security and other requirements; some say it adds up to unneeded grandeur.
4. BILL CLINTON KICKS OFF 2-DAY CAMPAIGN IN FLORIDA. Former President Bill Clinton is starting a two-day Florida campaign trip for President Barack Obama with a speech at Florida International University today.
5. WHY EVERYONE'S WATCHING THE CHICAGO TEACHERS STRIKE. The union is taking a major stand on teacher evaluations, which could have ripple effects around the country.
6. WHO'S GEARING UP TONIGHT FOR A BIG STORM. Tropical Storm Leslie is expected to make landfall Tuesday morning in Newfoundland, and may become a hurricane.
7. AL-QAIDA IN YEMEN DEALT A MAJOR BLOW. Terror group's No. 2 leader killed in airstrike.
8. AIG TURNING OUT TO BE A GOOD DEAL FOR UNCLE SAM. With latest share sale, government will earn at least $12 billion from bailout of the huge insurer.
9. STUDY: ACUPUNCTURE CAN EASE ACHES. The needle therapy has become more mainstream — the military has used it to help treat pain from war wounds.
10. MURRAY ENDS BRITAIN'S 76-YEAR GRAND SLAM WAIT. He wins the U.S. Open in five sets over defending champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia.
■ TODAY AND EVERY DAY: Click here for links to recent arrest reports and mug shots in Collier and Lee counties.