A fire Monday at the Le Parc high-rise condominium on Gulf Shore Boulevard North resulted in about $100,000 in damage, fire officials said.
Naples firefighters responded to the scene at 4951 Gulf Shore Blvd N. shortly before 10 a.m. where a second floor unit was on fire.
Naples Fire Chief Steve McInerny said the fire started when a plumber soldering pipes in the unit accidentally caught some insulation on fire.
"It burned vertically then horizontally in both directions," McInerny said. "It burned up then left and right and affected units 104 and 304 as well."
About 65 residents of the 25-floor building were told to leave their units.
The fire was out by 10:45 a.m., McInerny said. About $100,000 in damage was done to the three affected units. There were no injuries.
Firefighters from North Naples fire also responded to the scene. Crews from both North Naples and East Naples departments responded to other city calls while Naples firefighters were occupied.