See larger Champion EMS executive director Victor Wells speaks about the three people rushed to Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas, just after 7 a.m. this morning after being exposed to carbon monoxide in the White Oak, Texas Champion EMS building on Friday Aug. 13, 2010. (AP Photo/The News-Journal, Michael Cavazos)

Champion EMS executive director Victor Wells speaks about the three people rushed to Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas, just after 7 a.m. this morning after being exposed to carbon monoxide in the White Oak, Texas Champion EMS building on Friday Aug. 13, 2010. (AP Photo/The News-Journal, Michael Cavazos)

Photo Rating:

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features