See larger Naples Fire Marshal Larry Bacci examines the damage caused by an aparent electrical fire in a seventh floor condo unit on Gulf Shore Boulevard in Naples on Thursday. The flames were contained by one of the unit's house guests Rob Taylor, who fought the flames with buckets of water, said Naples Fire Chief Steve McInerny. The fire was finally extinguished by the condo's manager, Tom Siciliano, who used one of the building's in-house fire hoses. Photographed June 10, 2010. Aaron  Hale/Staff

Photo by AARON HALE

Naples Fire Marshal Larry Bacci examines the damage caused by an aparent electrical fire in a seventh floor condo unit on Gulf Shore Boulevard in Naples on Thursday. The flames were contained by one of the unit's house guests Rob Taylor, who fought the flames with buckets of water, said Naples Fire Chief Steve McInerny. The fire was finally extinguished by the condo's manager, Tom Siciliano, who used one of the building's in-house fire hoses. Photographed June 10, 2010. Aaron Hale/Staff

Buy this photo

Photo Rating:

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features