A closed sign is taped to the menu board of Pazzo! Cucina Italiano on Fifth Avenue South in Naples on Thursday night. Many restaurants from Fort Myers to Naples had to turn people away Thursday night because they ran out of natural gas used to cook food. The problem was a result of the gas line explosion that occurred in Fort Myers earlier Thursday afternoon. Lexey Swall/Staff

Photo by LEXEY SWALL

A closed sign is taped to the menu board of Pazzo! Cucina Italiano on Fifth Avenue South in Naples on Thursday night. Many restaurants from Fort Myers to Naples had to turn people away Thursday night because they ran out of natural gas used to cook food. The problem was a result of the gas line explosion that occurred in Fort Myers earlier Thursday afternoon. Lexey Swall/Staff

Buy this photo

Photo Rating:

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features