Janet Plaza, right, takes a picture of the closed sign on Chops City Grill Thursday night in Naples as she, her husband, Bob, center, and many others tried to go to the restaurant for dinner.  The couple, visiting from Pennsylvania said they were given a gift certificate for the restaurant by their children and were going to send them a picture of the closed sign. Many restaurants from Fort Myers to Naples had to turn people away Thursday night because they ran out of natural gas used to cook food. The problem was a result of the gas line explosion that occurred in Fort Myers earlier Thursday afternoon.

Photo by LEXEY SWALL

Janet Plaza, right, takes a picture of the closed sign on Chops City Grill Thursday night in Naples as she, her husband, Bob, center, and many others tried to go to the restaurant for dinner. The couple, visiting from Pennsylvania said they were given a gift certificate for the restaurant by their children and were going to send them a picture of the closed sign. Many restaurants from Fort Myers to Naples had to turn people away Thursday night because they ran out of natural gas used to cook food. The problem was a result of the gas line explosion that occurred in Fort Myers earlier Thursday afternoon.

Buy this photo

Photo Rating:

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features