The Bonita Springs Fire Control and Rescue District received the residential fire call at 4 a.m. Monday. Firefighters had to drag approximately 1,000 feet of hose to get to the closest fire hydrant on Tarpon Avenue. Fire district spokeswoman Debbi Redfield said the buildings' occupants, two adult vacationers, believed the fire started in a fireplace. No one was injured. Photographed Feb. 14, 2011. Aaron Hale/Staff

Photo by AARON HALE

The Bonita Springs Fire Control and Rescue District received the residential fire call at 4 a.m. Monday. Firefighters had to drag approximately 1,000 feet of hose to get to the closest fire hydrant on Tarpon Avenue. Fire district spokeswoman Debbi Redfield said the buildings' occupants, two adult vacationers, believed the fire started in a fireplace. No one was injured. Photographed Feb. 14, 2011. Aaron Hale/Staff

Buy this photo

Photo Rating:

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features