Here is a seldom-seen scene from Naples' olden days. The post card, shared by Paul Stevens of Naples, shows the Bayshore Hotel, looking west from today's Naples City Dock at 12th Avenue South. The hotel opened in 1921 and burned down in 1934. The city water tower came down in the 1960s. The water tower in the background belonged to the Naples Hotel, where the Plaza on Third Street is today. The Dock restaurant would be at center, right.