Those were the days, when a Naples landmark restaurant was topped by a small apartment and grand outdoor patio. The site? Clues: It's on the Gordon River as it heads south into Naples Bay. That's an abutment of a bridge over the Gordon River at left. It's Kelly's Fish House, built in 1952. The photo is from an approximately 2-by-4-inch undated business card touting Kelly's seafood, key lime pie and fried chicken; phone, Midway 2-5481.