City of Naples Fire Department Battalion Chief Mike Nichols, left, and Lt. Paul Massey, center, work the scene of a fire at the Naples Bay Resort in Naples on Thursday that sent one contractor to the hospital with second degree burns. According to fire officials, the fire department responded to an alarm at 8:44 a.m. on Thursday morning at the Naples Bay Resort. After a contractor with Vanguard Electric pulled an electric meter from its box, a large electrical flash fire erupted - fueled by stored items in room, said City of Naples Fire Department Battalion Chief Mike Nichols. The contractor suffered second degree burns on his right arm and face and was transported to Naples Community Hospital for treatment, Nichols said. As of 11:30 a.m., fire officials were still investigating the scene.