Poll: Should red-light violation tickets be issued for right turns?
|Yes, a red light means stop||56%||1399|
|No, not for a rolling stop||35%||887|
|Depends how much driver slowed down||8%||212|
|total votes: 2498|
- POLL Red light camera violation tickets slow to a crawl in Collier County
- Florida House green lights red light camera bill
- Seeing red? A year later, have Collier red light cameras made roads safer?
- Judge rules red-light cameras unconstitutional in east coast city
- Judge rules city's use of red-light cameras unconstitutional
- Collier attorney who received red light ticket vows to continue to fight it in court
- Red-light running cameras flashing like strobe lights at some intersections
- POLL/VIDEO Revised Collier red light ordinance changes fines for first three offenses
- POLL/VIDEO: Some find success at hearing to contest red-light camera citations