Poll: Should there be a constitutional ban on oil drilling in Florida’s coastal waters?
|I don't know.||1%||10|
|total votes: 807|
- POLLS Boom sought as oil sheen lingers 170 miles off Collier, Lee coast
- POLL | Brent Batten: Spill or no spill, we need to drill
- Brown pelicans imperiled by oil
- Collier, Lee county commissioners hear measures to protect local coasts from oil spill
- Gov. Crist: Florida oil spill task force helps businesses
- BP execs grilled on oil spill 'cascade of failures'
- Collier County EOC prepares to battle oil spill
- POLL: Special session to ban oil drilling
- SE beaches look to woo tourists in oil spill limbo