Norman Love creates hand-crafted fine chocolates. Lauren Kummer via Wochit
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen ... but you will be deliciously reintroduced to Santa Claus and his nine reindeer this holiday season.
Inspired by the holiday classic, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” the 2017 Norman Love Confections’ Holiday Collection features 10 seasonal chocolate confections named in honor of each reindeer as well as the jolly old elf himself. The 2017 Holiday Collection features customers’ favorite flavors from holidays past including candy cane, pumpkin, mint patty, gingerbread, eggnog, pumpkin, s’mores and white Christmas as well as new flavors including brandied cherry and holiday coffee.
Norman Love Confections has also created a special, limited-edition candy cane-shaped gift box that includes all 10 chocolates from the holiday collection for $26. In addition, gift baskets filled with a variety of gourmet chocolate holiday items will also be available. A valuable option for corporate gifting, Norman Love Confections’ ultra-premium confections can also be personalized with a company name or logo.
“Every year we create flavors and a theme that symbolize the season, and this year’s collection is based on a heartwarming, holiday classic with a very catchy tune that kids of all ages enjoy every year,” said Norman Love, founder and owner of Norman Love Confections. “We’ll bring back some of our favorite holiday flavors and introduce some new ones including Holiday Coffee and Brandied Cherry.”
Here are flavor descriptions of the latest chocolates:
- Santa - Christmas Cookies (white chocolate) – Spritz cookie crumbles whipped into a white chocolate ganache with hints of lemon and almond.
- Rudolph - Candy Cane (white chocolate) – Silky white chocolate sprinkled with crushed candy canes.
- Dasher - Pumpkin (white chocolate) – Pumpkin pie delicately blended with French white chocolate and a dash of holiday spice.
- Dancer - Mint Patty (dark chocolate) – Rich dark chocolate ganache collides with a creamy peppermint center for a classic flavor combination.
- Prancer - Eggnog (dark chocolate) – Starts with a rich dark chocolate shell and combines nutmeg, clove and aged dark rum in a silky white chocolate ganache.
- Vixen - Holiday Coffee (dark chocolate) – Warm coffee flavors and holiday spices burst from a dark chocolate shell.
- Comet - Brandied Cherry (dark chocolate) – Cherries soaked in a delicious brandy and dark chocolate make for a bittersweet ganache.
- Cupid - Gingerbread (milk chocolate) – Crisp, fresh-baked gingerbread cookies are ground into a milk chocolate ganache.
- Donner - White Christmas (milk chocolate) – A dreamy confection with sweet hazelnut pralines layered into a smooth cinnamon ganache.
- Blitzen - S’mores (milk chocolate) – An ever-popular combination of roasted marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and white ganache.
Norman Love's new holiday collection is available at normanloveconfections.com or in Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Naples, Estero and Fort Myers. An assortment of the holiday flavors will be included in 25- and 50-piece green signature gift boxes, along with a selection of Norman Love’s award-winning signature flavors. The holiday gift boxes are priced at $50 and $105 respectively.
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers. The local chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation.
For more information visit normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.