Marco Island real estate activity continues to grow in units sold and in sales volume. Inventory is down and prices of homes, condos and lots are as varied as ever.
Total number of property sales up five percent year-to-date and total market sales volume up eight percent year-to-date.
November inventory is down 17 percent from last November.
Active listings for single family homes are 291 compared to 366 last year or 20 percent less.
Condo listings are 324 compared to last year’s 392 or a 17 percent less. Lot listings are 279 compared to 316 last year or a decline of 12 percent.
Median sales price of a single-family home rose to $840,000 compared to $792,000 last November. Median sales price of a condo is $359,000 compared to $377,500 last year. Median sales price of a lot is $115,000 versus $334,000 last year.
Marco Island has a wide range of prices for homes, condos and lots sold as indicated by these stats for November.
- Home sold prices ranged from $295,000 to $8.5 million.
- Condo sold prices ranged from $112,500 to $3.5 million.
- Lot sold prices ranged from $80,000 to $3,625,000.
- Home list prices ranged from $330,000 to $8,950,000.
- Condo list prices ranged from $110,000 to $8,500,000.
- Lot list prices ranged from $49,900 to $4,995,000.
Contact your local realtor to find your best buy on the island.
Written by Gary Elliott, president, Marco Island Area Association of Realtors. Call 394-5616. Data courtesy of the Marco Island Area Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.