Marco Videos »

House fire ignites in Marco kitchen

House fire ignites in Marco kitchen

Firefighters respond to a kitchen fire at ...

Published Nov. 17, 2009

Marco Island Firefighters respond to a kitchen fire at a Marco home that left the sole occupant suffering from smoke inhalation Tuesday afternoon.


Related Stories

Video Credits

Name Credits
KELLY FARRELL Reporter

Comments » 0

Be the first to post a comment!

Share your thoughts

Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

Comments can be shared on Facebook and Yahoo!. Add both options by connecting your profiles.

Features