Naples Beach Brewing in the industrial park of Naples offers up to 27 beers in its tap room.
With diplomas in hand, South Fort Myers High School graduates say goodbye to their alma mater and hello to their futures on Sunday at Alico Arena in Fort Myers.
With diplomas in hand, Cape Coral High School graduates say goodbye to their alma mater and hello to their futures on Sunday at Alico Arena in Fort Myers.
Island Coast High School students celebrate graduating on Saturday at the Lee County Civic Center in North Fort Myers.
Fort Myers High School students celebrate graduating on Saturday at the Lee County Civic Center in North Fort Myers.
Get a few highlights from the spirited afternoon as East Lee County seniors crossed the stage and graduated.
Restoring honor to a cemetery of forgotten veterans has begun. Local veterans raised two American flags Saturday in the Woodlawn and Oakridge sections of the Fort Myers Cemetery.
The class of 2017 at Estero High School walked the stage to receive their diplomas at Alico Arena.
Because of bad drainage and the Hanson Street connection being built through the middle of Eastwood Golf Course. The course will have a new look in the coming years.
It has been more than a year since an American flag has flown over veterans' graves in the Oakridge section of the Fort Myers Cemetery in Florida. More than 30 veterans are buried there. The cemetery is often littered with trash and needs repairs.
The Farmers Market family celebrates JoAnn Mow's retirement at the restaurant in Fort Myers recently. Mow began working at Farmers in 1967. “All the customers are my favorite. It’s like children, you can’t pick just one,” says Mow.
Police spokesman Sam Clemens says five people were arrested overnight after drugs and a stolen gun were found in a vehicle.
Fort Myers High School softball players celebrate beating Braden River on Friday at Fort Myers. Fort Myers beat Braden 3-1 to advance to the Class 7A final four. It is the first ever appearance in the state final four for Fort Myers.
Over the years, much has changed in Vineland. When we look back at The Daily Journal's photo archive and visit the same locations today, we find some things remain.
Surveillance footage of a woman being detained under the Baker Act in January at the David Lawrence Center in Naples. The center is Collier County's primary mental health provider. The footage was provided by the woman's attorney.
Surveillance footage of a woman being detained under the Baker Act in January at the David Lawrence Center in Naples. This condensed video was taken from footage obtained by the woman's attorney. The full video is posted on news-press.com
David Burns, a local pilot who is building his own plane, likens the process to eating a cow, \u0022one hamburger at a time\u0022.
Take flight with Tom Kracmer, who is a pilot that takes pride in flying the plane he built himself.
Bob Willaford, a pilot from Cape Coral, can't wait to get his plane built and take to the air.
Student athletes at Ave Maria talk about why the chose to go to school and play there.
This is earliest known ancestor of birds.
ATF Special Agent Larry Alt, supervisor of Crime Gun Intelligence Center, talks about NIBIN, how it works, and how it can benefit local law enforcement.
Jason Brando, general manager of the HCSO criminal investigation division, fires a handgun inside the indoor shooting room. This is where they test handguns that are in evidence so they can then be entered into NIBIN.
Freeh Group International Solutions recommended that the Fort Myers Police Department purchase the National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN) for in-house use. HCSO showed us how they use the system and how it has benefited them.
Mbah Ghoto may have been the world's oldest person. Now he's finally getting to rest in peace, just like he wanted.
Did we catch you rocking at the Fort Rock Festival? Here is a quick look at the afternoon scene from Saturday's show.
The annual Celebration of Business & Tourism Chrysalis Awards. The eighth annual awards celebration drew 360 people Friday to Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, south of Fort Myers.
Fox News host Jesse Watters is under fire for making a hand gesture while referring to Ivanka Trump, which critics call suggestive.
Watch as the giant press room is cleaned out after printing of the News-Press was moved to Naples. (Special thank you to Andrew West of The News-Press and Nicole Raucheisen of the Naples Daily News)
The Haus of Trikes & Bikes will soon move into the renovated building that used to house the headquarters of Michigan Homes on Fowler Street in Fort Myers. The move will give the Haus of Trikes & Bikes more space for building custom bikes.
- Naples Beach Brewing is all about drinkability
- Final wave goodbye from South Fort Myers High School graduates
- A final fun walk for Cape Coral High School graduates
- 'I present to you': Island Coast High School graduation
- The 'moment' they worked for: Fort Myers High School graduation
- Graduation 2017: East Lee County Graduation
- Flag raised. More work to do at cemetery of forgotten veterans
- Graduation 2017: Estero Seniors Graduate
- Eastwood Golf Course gets a new look
- American flag doesn't fly over cemetery of forgotten veterans.
- Cashier retires after 50 years of treating customers like 'family.'
- Five arrested after drugs found in vehicle
- 'We did it!' Fort Myers High makes history in advancing to softball final four
- Part Five: Moving History - Then and Now
- Surveillance footage of woman being detained under the Baker Act in Naples
- Woman alleges assault while being detained under Baker Act
- Plane Crazy: 'It's like eating a cow'
- Plane Crazy: Go for a ride
- Plane Crazy: 'I'm going to fly and have fun in it'
- Ave Maria athletes play for more than just sports
- Newly discovered dinosaur looks like a chicken
- NIBIN is that intervening factor
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office's shooting tank
- How Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office uses NIBIN
- Man claiming to be 146 finally gets his wish, dies
- Fort Rock Festival Fans And Their Bands
- 8th annual Chrysalis Awards
- Hand gesture lands Fox News host in hot water
- Inside look as The News-Press recycled its press
- Haus of Trikes & Bikes to take over Michigan Homes headquarters