Alabama at Arkansas odds, picks and prediction
The Alabama Crimson Tide (18-5 overall, 13-1 SEC) visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (17-5 , 9-4) in a Wednesday night (9 p.m. ET) contest at Bud Walton Arena. Below, we analyze the Alabama-Arkansas college basketball odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Alabama is No. 7 in the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports. Arkansas ranked 20th.
Alabama at Arkansas:Odds, spread andlines
- Money line : Alabama +110 (bet $100 to win $110) | Arkansas -135 (bet $135 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Alabama +1.5 (-105) | Arkansas -1.5 (-115)
- Over/Under : 157.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Alabama at Arkansas: Three things to know
- The Crimson Tide has won three straight games, but UA has struggled in recent games away from home. Alabama's last three road affairs: Jan. 30 loss at Oklahoma, Feb. 6 loss at Missouri, three-point win at South Carolina. All three games were ATS losses.
- The Razorbacks head into this game on a four-game win streak. Arkansas is 7-1 since Jan. 16. Over that stretch, the Razorbacks have outshot and out-rebounded opponents by a healthy margin while being a plus-3.3 in average turnover margin.
- Both teams figure as top-25 among various pace/tempo analytics. And their scoring reflects that. Alabama has scored 80.9 points per game this season; Arkansas has tallied 82.5. Nationally, the Tide and Razorbacks rank 22nd and 13th, respectively, in putting points on the board.
Special College Basketball Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on any college basketball team money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if ANY team hits a 3-pointer today. Promotion available in CO, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. IA and PA residents, don't miss BetMGM 's risk-free, first-bet offer!
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Alabama at Arkansas: Odds, lines, predictions and picks
Alabama 79, Arkansas 77
Money line (ML)
Alabama has the stronger defense and is trending better with its overall game. The Tide has played much the stronger schedule, and their perimeter offense and defense figures as a difference maker in this near-pick 'em.
BACK THE CRIMSON TIDE (+110).
Against the spread (ATS)
'Bama is 7-2 ATS over its last nine games against foes playing .600-or-better basketball. The Crimson Tide is 40-for-its-last-103 (38.8%) from distance, and that's just a three-game total on attempts.
Figure on Alabama going on a run, getting a two-possession lead, and hanging on by getting more stops than the home five.
TAKE THE CRIMSON TIDE +1.5 (-105).
There isn't much of a lean here, but if the digits spiral to the 158-neighborhood, consider an Under play.
Additional college sports coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.